Thursday, October 22, 2009

Would you recommend to by a Mac Book Pro as a Windows Vista PC?

I would like to have a Mac Book Pro because i like the quality of the hardware and all the nice litte features. Is there something to be said against the idea to use a Mac Book Pro as a Vista PC? Please don't try to convince me to use Mac OS X because i can't. I have to use Windows for some reasons and want to have Mac OS on the side for private use.



Do you have any experience with vista and bootcamp?



Would you recommend to by a Mac Book Pro as a Windows Vista PC?nortin



Intel Macbooks run Vista just fine. And Bootcamp works very well. If you *must* use Windoze, then that is the perfect solution.



Would you recommend to by a Mac Book Pro as a Windows Vista PC?pc security



Sounds fine. Mind you, the keyboard layout is different and could end up being annoying, but I'm sure thats not a major hurdle.
Windows Vista is horrible, so let a Macbook Pro stay like it is.
yeah I hate macs, and vista! I would rather run windows 98!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment